Bates Jet provides all types of leases to aid customers. Some of these include:
- Straight leases
- Lease to own
- Lease to sell
- Dry Lease
- Wet Lease
- Short or Long Terms
The unique aspect in looking to Bates Jet for an aircraft lease is our combined service offerings supports your leasing objectives. First, our access to capital can help source and buy your aircraft meeting your mission requirements quickly and easily. Our finance capability can structure any lease meeting your tax and business objectives.
Our legal team can work with your legal and accounting staff to optimize any lease structure to your benefit.
Leasing is good for business
There are plenty of reasons to lease aircraft. Here are some examples:
- Conserves capital
- 100% financing.
- Preserves bank lines of credit.
- High availability of aircraft.
- Full use without ownership.
- Fixed terms and payments.
- Great for charter firms where swap outs are available.
- Hedge against inflation.
- Avoid aircraft value fluctuations.
- Lower Taxable Income via off-balance sheet financing.